Join our (very low volume) mailing list and receive notices of upcoming sales and special events as well as money saving coupons and special offers.
Pure Latex BLISS, LLC was founded by Kurt Ling and Joe Hunt and two other friends. Collectively their team of four has over 60 years of experience in the bedding industry, mostly at Simmons Beautyrest. They gathered and started the company because they all consider themselves fans of latex.
Fundamentally, Pure Latex BLISS is set up exactly the opposite of the rest of the mattress industry. The best example may be of how a mattress is made.
Most of the industry uses a combination of inexpensive components (Fiber, foam, light weight fabric) to make a mattress. Pure Latex BLISS uses only the most expensive component and heaviest weight fabric available.
Most of the industry takes up to two hours and dozens, if not hundreds, of people to assemble a single mattress. Pure Latex BLISS uses two people at a time and five to ten minutes to build a mattress.
Most of the industry uses expensive equipment including quilting machines, conveyor systems, and tape edge machines to build a single mattress. Pure Latex BLISS uses a table.
Most of the industry builds pillow top mattresses. Most of them aren’t technically pillow tops anymore even though they look like they are because of the cording on the border of the mattress. Pure Latex BLISS makes removable pillow top accessories for any mattress that are the real deal.
· No need to flip or rotate
· Zip off Removeable and Washable Mattress Cover
· Pure Design- No Quilt, No Fiber and No Foam in the Comfort Layers to Enhance Durability
· Breathable: Ventilated Rubber Dissipates Heat so You Can Sleep Better
· Mold and Mildew Proof: An Allergen Free Environment Can Mean Less Wheezing and Sneezing
· Dust Mite Resistant: Can Prevent Runny Nose, Nasal Congestion and Athsma Attacks
· Naturally HypoAllergenic: Latex Does Not Produce Harmful Toxic Off-Gases
· Bottomless Pressure Relief: Can Help Your Muscles Relax and Improve Blood Flow to Reduce Tossing and Turning
· Uplifting Support: Promotes Proper Spinal Alignment which can Help Improve Posture
· Durable: Talalay Latex is Vulcanized and is one of the Most Resilient Materials Available for Mattresses
1. It offers bottomless pressure relief for your body. Whether you are on your back or side, you will have less pressure on more inches of Talalay Latex. Did you know when you lay on your side; your shoulders and hips have 7 times more pressure on them than when you lay on your back? Pressure relief is important to your muscles and it keeps the blood flowing to your extremities so you don’t have numb fingers, hands and arms. But more importantly, your body responds to pressure by moving during the night which will likely lessen the quality of your sleep.
2. It offers uplifting support for your body. Your body needs support. It needs it for ideal body alignment and ideal spinal alignment. The benefit of good support is good posture. We love the phrase; better posture at night equals better posture during the day. Talalay Latex Support Cores offer an effect that is not found with coil beds, poly core beds or memory foam beds. Latex is uplifting and it is also pressure relieving. All other materials in a mattress are either one or the other, but not both. Most people think they need a firm bed, but that is only partially true. They need a bed with strong support, but they also need a bed that offers pressure relief on top of that. Firm on the bottom and soft on top is probably a more ideal formula. All of our beds are designed with that in mind.
3. It offers a resilient natural rubber construction. Most people want a mattress to last a long time. It is a big investment. Simply put, you can buy an $800 mattress three times over 20 years or you can buy one $2000 mattress and have it last 20 years. Natural Latex Rubber is incredibly resilient. And it is practically the only thing in our mattress. The easiest way to understand that Latex lasts longer is to understand that latex is a rubber not a poly foam. Rubber is more resilient. It’s the nature of the material.
4. It is Healthy By Design
· It is naturally breathable so it dissipates body heat
· It is naturally mold and mildew proof so it may help your sneezing and wheezing
· It is naturally dust mite resistant if you have asthma
· It is naturally antibacterial and antifungal
· It is naturally hypoallergenic so it doesn’t off gas
· It is naturally motion isolating so you will feel less of your partners movement
5. It is a Pure Design. Because we don’t quilt the top of the mattress, don’t use fiber in the top of the mattress, and don’t use foam in the top of the mattress, consumers get all the healthy benefits of latex. There are many beds that have an inch or two or three of latex in them, but the consumer sleeping on top will never get any of the benefits of latex because there is a layer put over the top of it that dilutes or takes away all of the healthy qualities of the latex.
(C) 2010 Pure Latex BLISS LLC